Wednesday 7 December 2011

Interview... :P

Q: Do you somewhat feel like you are responsible for the death of your daughter?

A: Well, to be honest here, I do feel guilty but I am not responsible for the death of Juliet. I may have been pressuring her a little to much although it was mostly my husband.

Q: Does the death of Tybalt still bring you great pain?

A: Every once and a while I think about the happiness that my Nephew Tybalt brang to my family. It was a silly accident that shouldnt have happened but that dang romeo just couldnt leave him be.

Q: What is happening with the relationship between the Montagues and the Capulets?

A: With the death of three family members between the two families I must say that nothing has changed. the Montagues dont understand that fighting  with us Capulets is going to lead to tradgedies... but then again our two families have been fighting since before I was around. I think it would be nice for us to be friends. 

Q:  Back to the death of Juliet, Do you feel that you could have prevented it?

A: Well no not really but I could have stopped my husband from yelling at her about Paris and maybe could have actually listened to what she was saying.

Q: How has your Husband, Lord Capulet, taking all of this?

A: I think if anyone should feel guilty it would be him., he is very very upset about both deaths in our family and I wish he could stop trying to blame himself for forcing her to be with Paris, but he never really listens to me so yeah.

2 comments:

  1. You should've listened to her... Karma sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Mother, there is nothing you could have done to prevent my death. I was purposely trying to keep it all hidden from you. Move on, there is no need to dwell on matters of the past.

    ReplyDelete