Thursday 1 December 2011

Story act 3

Today I was Pretty pissed off because I have a bratty little daughter that doesn't listen to me. She just makes me sooo mad like i'm about to lose it on her just like my husband did. I just dont know what to do about her, I mean I love her to death and I would do anything for her but when it comes to her disobeying her father and I. When I get angry I lash out and I don't mean to, I always have people telling me that I'm "to angry" which is embarrassing. The thing that makes me so angry is that my daughter refuses to marry the man my hubby and I chose, Paris. Sometimes I wish he would just marry Juliet's grave so then everyone is happy. The other day I recongnized that I am a very "pushy" woman. Instead of asking Juliet if she wanted to get married I told her. I said, " My child early next Thursday morning the brave, young and nobel gentelman count Paris will make you a joyful bride at St.Peters church." I don't think I was that rude but I got to the point. And I lso don't think the death of my nephew is helping any of us, or even my anger problems.

8 comments:

  1. Mother! I am unable to live under the pressure of you and Father forcing me into a marriage with Paris. I do not feel love for him, I must figure out what to do first, I need to figure out what is best for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ma'am i think you should check your anger and don't be so quick to judge or attack people. It's not becoming of a lady - Benvolio Montague

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you should just freak out at her, it helps relieve stress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke and Callum aka Shakespeare2 December 2011 at 13:49

    Paris shall not be the man for Juliet, bu fair Romeo shall <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can assure your daughter will be safe with me, she will be rich in love and happiness. Devotion to your love is not a sin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made the right choice to tell Juliet that we are getting married without giving her an option to say no. In situations like this you have to be pushy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have issues. Get help. Also, no one cares about your problems. Get over it. Plus you're ugly. You wretched vile woman. Get a life and treat your daughter right.

    ReplyDelete